Friday, November 25, 2011

DeClutter Resolutions

January looms in the very near future and I am feeling a lot less apprehensive about making resolutions,because this year I actually accomplished many of them!!!

Although I have come farther than I imagined I would, I still hear the clutter that is left in the house mocking me. It laughs from the corners, the closets, the cabinets of my home and threatens a take over. I've been scheming about a sneak attack. I dream about moving in with garbage bags and in one fell swoop diminishing the clutter once and for all. But every time it's either the lack of time to really accomplish the task, or my lingering emotional ties to the clutter that win over and the most stubborn clutter remains.

I need to have a plan of action. Something realistic. I want to continue to work on my cleaning habits and make sure the clutter doesn't take over again. But there is hope! I found this great decluttering calendar online. Granted, it's from 2011, but I'm sure it would work for 2012.

http://www.mysimplerlife.com/2011.htm

One drawer a day I can do!

"Take that! you clutter-mound-of-hoarding-stuff you!"

Now, if only I had a mask and a cape I would be all set for my super hero cleaning adventure! But I think I got rid of those a long time ago...

hmmm...

See? That is why I keep stuff around. I might actually NEED it one day!


Well, I am ALSO creative. And garbage bags make GREAT capes! :)

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment