Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gifted? Don't think he got it from me

I went to N’s school today to have a parent-teacher conference with his teacher. She told me N. should be tested to see if he is gifted. How bad is it that I thought “Gee, I hope he is gifted at cleaning.”

N and A have picked up my messy tendencies. Their rooms are clutter magnets and I get so overwhelmed trying to clean up. N tries and does as good a job as he can. He actually attempts organization and I was shocked to find him labeling all the baskets in our living room cabinet to identify their contents.

I’ve attempted organization several times. Hence, the baskets. I have a hunch that I have all the tools I need to get started. Baskets? Check. Storage Totes? Check. Garbage Bags? Check. Salvation Army only minutes away? Check.

A mental will to get rid of half my crap? … well, I guess we’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment